Monday, April 21, 2008

A Convo with Alina...



So, I had to run to the post office today and I asked Alina if she wanted to come with me. Of course, she did. So, we went. I stopped at Starbucks on the way home (which I believe, led her to believe that we were out for awhile, lol) and then pulled into my driveway. We came straight home. She was not amused. As I pulled into the driveway, she said:

Alina - "NO! I don't want to come home. I want to go shopping!!!"

Me - "Oh, really. Where did you want to go?"

Alina - "Ummm...I don't know. TARGET?!"

Me - "Ok, but maybe tomorrow. We're already home."

If I had make-up on, I would have turned the car around and gone to Target, but it wasn't happening tonight. I cannot tell you how in love I am. My boys HATE shopping and my little girly girl can't get enough. Life is GOOD! BTW, we are going to Target tomorrow!

4 comments:

nope said...

LOL - right now Aiden likes to shop. He asks to go to the mall or the GAP all the time... He He He... He is so mushy. Aren't they great at this age!

ohAmanda said...

Lydia is the same! She says Target all the time!

Anonymous said...

It's all about Walmart, here. If we have to go out for anything, she'll say, "go shopin? wamart?" lol

mdebruyn said...

I can't wait till Lexi asks to go shopping. After 3 boys, I am so looking forward to a girly girl!