Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Sister got MARRIED!!!!!!!









What an amazing day yesterday was! From beginning to end, the day was seriously flawless. My sister looked absolutely gorgeous, the day turned out beautiful (as the heavens opened up at the perfect moment and the sun shined through, lol - that is for you TOM!), and even little Miss Alina cooperated beyond belief. You never know what a 2 year old might do?!

Not only was the day perfect, but I gained a new brother-in-law that I definitely approve of and his family is just as great. It's always a bonus when you add people you genuinely like to the family. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Now, I am ready for babies!!! No pressure....

If you want to see some REALLY good pictures, check them out here and see what the professionals pulled off.
A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!! And so are you & Alina. Congrats to your sister! Many, many happy years to them!

Toni said...

So beautiful Amy!! You look great too! Alina is a doll. Loved the professional ones too! wow! Best of luck to your sister and new BIL!

nope said...

Everyone looks beautiful - looks like a great day. Congrats to all@

ohAmanda said...

Amy, you are all gorgeous! Seriously! How fun. I love weddings!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,
This is Mike the photographer from Tom and Sherry's wedding.

Feel free to post the images we shot on your blog... You can get them by right-clicking and saving them or whatever.

Thanks! It was a pleasure meeting you by the way. The wedding was a blast!

zerry ht said...

Oh my god! I love the color you are wearing. It is so soothing and pretty. I will also buy something like this for my sister’s wedding. Anyways, congrats to the couple. This is an adorable post. Can you tell me where can I find some good NYC venues? I just need some help as my sister’s wedding date has been finalized.