Monday, June 16, 2008

Where'd She GO???

No, not me. I know I have been MIA lately, but it's summertime and the end of the school year is drawing near, which means we are BUSY! I will try to post more often. Really.

Where in the world did Alina go? We are sitting outside watching the crazy storm come in and I decide to take a look on the monitor to see if Bina Boo has fallen asleep yet. Imagaine my surprise when she is not showing up on the monitor! Yes, this means I had to get off my butt and actually go into the house to see where she could have possibly gone.


Apparently, Alina still had sand on her body from playing in the sandbox just moments before she laid down to take her nap. Of course, the sand then made it's way into her sheets and she will have none of that! I can't blame her - I hate sand in the sheets!

So, the ever crafty baby girl decided to take matters into her own hands. Yep, she made a make-shift bed all by herself on the floor! What an ingenious little one we have here. I love that she was able to problem solve all on her own. It was priceless.
She is still sound asleep as I write this. Yay!

4 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

What a sweet post, and very smart on her behalf, wow!

A Christian Mom said...

What a smart little girl! Way to go, Alina! She's so cute!

Unknown said...

could they please just stop growing up so fast?!?!? she's freakin' adorable!!!

Tracey said...

What a creative little girl!