Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Amy what???

I thought this was an appropriate title for my blog, as Amy is in the beginning of the word and the meaning of the word is great.

Do any of you even know what it
means???

Well, it is a part of the brain (part of the Limbic System) that is involved in generating emotions and creating memories. That is exactly what I think a blog should do. Hopefully, when we read or write a blog it evokes some emotion from us and others in one way or another. In turn, those emotions will hopefully create or bring memories of the past to surface. Isn't that what life is all about?


Hopefully, I will have some interesting things to write and make this a fun place to check out once in awhile. I feel like this is the year to start the blog again! (I tried it once and only made one entry.) Ok, maybe I have a fear of commitment or whatever, but I am trying to overcome it now with this one.


I wonder what happens to all the blogs that are started and never again added to... Do they go to internet heaven? I think that is where my original one went. I am sorry wherever you are!!


No comments: