Saturday, February 23, 2008

This is why I do not get a good night's sleep!



Alina insists on sleeping in my bed most nights and it's getting really tiring. Literally. She sleeps sideways. Why? Why do toddlers sleep this way and always manage to get their feet right in you face as you try to get a semi-decent night's rest? I should just put her in her bed, but I am too tired and lazy to get up, so I just maneuver her vertically again....and again....

I should know better at this point in the game!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Conner has ALWAYS done that! He used to sleep sideways in his crib, and now he climbs ONTOP of his pillow at the head of his bed and curls up on it! And that leaves like what 3 feet of unused bed, while he looks all crumpled up at the head! Crazy kid!

nope said...

ugh same thing here! what is that... Aiden either has the feet in my face, or kidneys... I am SO TIRED! I feel for ya.

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it? Emily use to sleep like that when she would have bad dreams & come sleep in my bed. I'm glad Olivia doesn't like sleeping with us! lol