Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life Water - What happened to you?

So, I love me a great deal (what girl doesn't?!), especially when it's an indulgence that I really don't need and shouldn't buy. Yet, when it's a steal, I can somehow justify buying it. I am good like that. I don't want myself to feel bad afterall, you know?! Oh, and when I find a deal, I usually buy in large quantities. Yes, I am a bit obsessive.

Well, Target had this awesome deal a couple of weeks ago. Buy 10 bottles of Life Water for $1 each, get a $5 Target gift card. How cool is that?! Only 50 cents a bottle. Life is good.

Um, or maybe not. Have you tasted this stuff??? What the heck did they do to it? It is so disgusting I can't even stomach it. When did they change the formula? And why didn't they tell me before I bought 20 bottles of the stuff?!?! So not cool.

I decided to check out their website and come to find out, they are all proud and whatnot of their "new and improved" water. They have added herbs to enhance the flavor. Ah, that is what they did. I thought enhance was supposed to be a good thing? I could be wrong.

Well, I am stuck now with 20 bottles of the said herbed liquid, so I figured I would pawn one off on Brian. He was shocked that I was sharing my coveted water with him, hehe. Little did he know. I was so hoping that he liked it and would enjoy drinking the rest (I hate wasting money, even if it was a deal!). Ain't happening. He was just as disgusted by the stuff, which made me feel better that it wasn't just me.

So, now it's on to the kids! They said they like it. Oh yeah baby. It won't go to waste after all, and just think of all those great vitamins and herbs they are getting from it. Gosh, I am such a great mom!

No comments: