Thursday, February 21, 2008

Making Music

Have you ever been in a room with about 100 toddlers all playing very loud instruments? It is an experience let me tell you! Today we went to the library for music, books and crafts. When I planned this event, I totally forgot my older kids had off from school and so did all of the other toddler's siblings. Let me just say it was a full house!

The lady running the show was amazing! She wore a very colorful outfit, played guitar and sang silly songs with the kids while they played an instrument of their choice. Alina picked the big red (brand new, fresh out of the package) maraca. Nice choice, baby girl.



Even the big kids were having fun!


The kids then made a toilet paper roll kazoo and a sticker decorated tin can drum. How much fun is that?!



2 comments:

CC said...

Ohymgosh that is a lot of kids in a room! You are one brave mama!!

A Christian Mom said...

Those are great pictures! Kudos to you for being so brave! I would've run, lol.