Tuesday, February 26, 2008

He Shoots....He Scores!!!


Small BIG brag here on my little hockey player. Yep, Tyler scored his 1st goal ever in his game tonight!!! YAY! I am so excited for him because he just started ice hockey this year and he has really been trying hard, and it is really paying off for him. His coach told him today that he is by far the most improved player of the year. Wow, that makes me one proud mom. And let me just say, his goal was a beautiful sight to see. There is nothing like watching one of your children enjoy a moment accomplishment like that.

This picture isn't of the game, but it is of the boys playing hockey on the ice rink in our backyard. I figured it's better than no photo at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wohooo Tyler!!!

Tasha said...

You have an ice rink in your backyard!!!!???? LOL! WOW!

CC said...

That's great! It's so amazing to see your kids accomplish something like that. And I'm with Tasha - a rink in your backyard?? That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Whoohooo!! Way to go, Tyler! Can I come ice skating!?? LOL