Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sesame Street LIVE!







After NO nap today, we made it to Sesame Street LIVE! Alina didn't even fall asleep on the way there - WooHoo!!! I think she knew we were going somewhere exciting, so she knew to stay awake!
Once we got to our seats, she sat in complete awe the entire time. She had no clue what was going on. It was quite funny. She would not smile at all. Then the guy next to us asked me if I wanted him to take our picture. Silly question! Of course (even though my hair is all weird and poofy - what is up w/ that?)! Then the lights went down and the stage came alive. The look on her face was priceless. She had the biggest smile on her face and just pure delight was emanating from her. I got teary eyed just watching her. Halfway through the show, she decided she wanted to dance in the aisle (we were 11 rows from the stage), and let me tell you she was rocking it! Everyone was telling me how cute she was (my baby has the rhythm!). It was quite the sight let me tell you!
Overall, it was a perfect night. I found the closest parking spot (like parking in your driveway and walking to your door) possible for $8, enjoyed the entire show, and then left with ease. We hit absolutely no traffic on our way out. It was perfect!!! The only flaw was my camera. It didn't take the best pictures in the lighting there. Oh well, it was still amazing!




6 comments:

Toni said...

What a wonderful day for you and Alina!! The looks on her face are priceless! I get those teary eyes too when I see John enjoying something so much (or doing something new for the first time) glad to hear im not the only one.. I thought I was crazy :)

John would love Sesame Street Live!

nope said...

So much fun! I wanted to do that - but I don't think it is in NYC... She is just too cute of course.

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, I'm so glad it was a great time for you girls! I want to take Jackson!

Anonymous said...

I love the look on her face!! I'm glad she did so well & you both had a great time!

Nikki said...

Good Job Alina!!! After seeing your post on the boards, I was thinking she was going to fall asleep on you! I just adore the looks on her face in those pictures! They are too cute! But really, I dont think that little girl CAN take a bad picture!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she had a great time. It sounded like so much fun after you posted that I bought tix for Thursday morning's show in Philly!