Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally Found a TV Stand

Ok everyone, you can all stop the search. We FINALLY found a stand for our new plasma. It has been sitting on our coffee table for weeks and there were wires everywhere. Very classy, if you ask me! It wasn't an easy feat to find "the one". It had to be dark wood, tall(ish), solid doors with storage on the side, shelves in the middle for our components and a glass door (so I don't have to dust, lol!).

So, Brian was at the store and knowing all of my "must haves" for said console, he texted me a picture of the one we ended up getting. Sometimes I don't give him the credit he deserves, but let me tell you, for once he listened to me and delivered. He found exactly what I wanted! YAY!!!

Check it out -


Now we need to get a new coffee table, end tables, etc to match. Does the buying ever end????

2 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

That's gorgeous!

Love your blog, i'm a friend of Kate and Toni (Jan 06 mommies).

Oh my 9.5 year old LOVED Maggie and the Ferrocious Beast! ;)

Anonymous said...

oooh its maggie on TV I luv that show