Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tag - I'm IT!

Woohoo ~ I have been tagged by one of the coolest chics I know online! I can always relate to her blog and it reminds me that we are all living parallel lives as Mommas. Check her out!

Favorite person (outside family)?
What kind of a question is this?
Favorite food? Thai & Sushi
Quirks about you? I attract strangers to the point that they must come up and talk to me. What is that all about?
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? By saying something good I hope.
Any regrets in life? Sure, but what can you do.
Favorite Charity/ Cause? Anything helping children.
Favorite Blog recently? I have to pick just one?
Something you can’t get enough of? My children when they are being good!
Worst job you’ve ever had? Waitress at Pizza Hut.
What job would you pay NOT to have? Cleaning portable potties (Johnny on the Spots) - EWWWW!!!!!
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? In my kid's classrooms.
Favorite Bible verse right now? Not sure if it's one, but "Do onto others as you would have them do onto you."
Guilty Pleasure? Getting stuff done at the spa/salon - manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, etc.
Got any confessions? That I strategically place certain food items so that hubby and the kids can't "find" them.
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? On lots of clothes!
Favorite thing about your house? My big backyard.
Least favorite thing about your house? The lack of a good landscape design. UGH!
One thing you are bad at? Calling people.
One thing you’re good at? Being a mom.
If you could change something about your circumstances, what? That Alina would stop coming into our bed at night.
Who would you like to meet someday? Somebody really cool.
What makes you feel sexy? Working out and feeling good in my clothes.
Who is your real life hero? Not so sure I have one.
What is the hardest part of your job? Breaking up the fights!
When are you most relaxed? When the whole house is clean and all the laundry is done.
What stresses you out? When the kids have to be at two different places at the same time.
What can you not live without? My family.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I guess it all depends on who's blog you are talking about. Mine, no.
Why do you blog? To put my thoughts down "on paper" when the feeling strikes me. Also, to share with others what is going on in this life of mine.
Who are you tagging?
New(ish) bloggers - Johnna
Bloggy friends - Tracey and Sara
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better - The Mom @ Cheaper Than Therapy - I can totally relate to her!
A blogger who wouldn’t respond at all, but you’d hope will - Perez Hilton.

Okay - rules:
1. Answer the questions (Did I really have to include this as a rule? Duh!)
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.
New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)
Bloggy friends
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better
Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will.

1 comment:

The Mom Jen said...

Thanks for the tag, I posted my answers to this one last week (the 14)...check out my answers! :)