Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some Flowers for YOU!


Oh, how I love SPRING!! This is my absolute favorite time of the year. The weather isn't too hot or humid yet and nature starts to come alive. The sight of a budding tree gives me goosebumps. There is just something about new life that makes me feel alive inside. I savor these days, especially the ones where my kids are romping around outside enjoying it as much as I do. That is the BEST!

While Ty and I were playing badminton, Carson & Alina were busy picking flowers. It was so cute, Carson put flowers in Alina's hair and they ran over to show us. I loved every minute of it. How fun is it when your boys embrace the beauty of a girl?! Before Alina, this would never have been a thought in his mind, but Alina being the "girly girl" that she is, she brings it out in all of us!

5 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Aww... what a great picture of all 3! And how sweet of Carson??

The Mom Jen said...

That is so sweet!!

Kacey said...

What a cute trio! I love that Carson put flowers in Alina's hair. What a sweet brother!

ohAmanda said...

How sweet! I love your little spot of pink in the house! ;)

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet of them.

Arlene,
Gig Harbor flowers