Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!





Today we are celebrating 7 hectic wonderful years of having Carson in our family!!!

Wow, does time ever go by so quickly. I really wish it would slow down some, as it's getting harder and harder to keep up with these ever growing children of mine!

So, being the prankster that I am, I had to give Carson a hard time about his birthday present, and boy was it fun . First, I gave him a pair of wrestling pj bottoms that he already knew about as his one and only gift. He gave me a slight smile and was sorta appreciative. But, not really. He gave me that look of "this is REALLY my birthday present?!!!". Hehe. I am having fun here. Does that make me a bad momma???

Then I remembered I had one more that I forgot about. Hmmm...oh yeah, it was a WWE shirt to match the pants. Again, he liked it but still seemed a bit bummed about the clothing being his only birthday gifts. He really wanted a Webkinz. Aww, too bad buddy. Maybe next year.

Haha! I went to go do something else and came downstairs with a gift bag. His eyes lit up, now my birthday boy looked like the excited kid I hoped for and expected him to be on his birthday! I think he knew what was inside. He was sorta right. Not only did he get a Webkinz, but he got THREE!! He was beyond thrilled and he told me it was his best birthday EVER!!!

Until next year that is, right?!

Isn't this what you wear while eating birthday cake??

3 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Wow he looks so much like you! Happy Birthday big guy!

Way pull one over on him! ;)

ohAmanda said...

Happy Birthday, Carson!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (late) Carson!!