Saturday, March 1, 2008

What was he thinking?

OK, so I told Brian to feed Alina, give her a bath, get her dressed and then put her down for a nap while I was on the treadmill (this is a rare moment for him to do all of this, lol). So, I come upstairs and ask him how everything went and he said he did it all. What a guy! It was so nice to have a break run on the treadmill and not have to worry about doing all of that.

As I hear Alina on the monitor, I am excited to go get her. While I go to take a peek at the monitor, I notice that she is wearing short sleeves. I ask Brian what's up. He's like "yeah, I put a onesie on her". Um, that is her outfit?! Jeans and a short sleeved undershirt. Really? Hasn't he even seen what she wears on a daily basis? Have I ever put an undershirt on her as an outfit? No, no. no!

So, I go upstairs to get her and she is pulling down her short sleeves saying to me "mom, it won't come down!". Ha, even she was wondering why she was wearing that! Poor girl, it's 25 degrees outside and her room is FREEZING! Sometimes I wonder about him. Not to mention she has a fever. Poor baby girl. I took pictures anyways to show you her lovely outfit and the way outside looks right now.

Now, I just hope she starts to feel better.











3 comments:

nope said...

LMAO!!!!! Come on - you are really expecting too much! I have to leave the clothes out - literally the way I want them Placed on Aiden's body so that Pat can get them on Aiden for School in the AM's... :-) At least you got some "mommy time"

Anonymous said...

Aww... poor baby! I hope her fever gets better.

ohAmanda said...

Isn't it just like a man?! ;)

I hope she's feeling better!