Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bachelorette PARTY!!

My face was feeling good finally (except for this ginormous zit, of course!) and we girls all went out to celebrate my little sister's last days as a single woman! It was so sweet. We had a two floor suite with a spiral staircase connecting the floors, drinks, and appetizers galore. We all got our game on at the hotel, then headed to the limo bus for some bar hopping fun! It was a great time and I was able to hang with the young girls w/out falling asleep. YAY! My sister looked B E A U T I F U L and we couldn't have been happier to celebrate this special time with her. Now, I can't wait until the wedding....party on!

The bachelorette!

The silly gifts.
The girls.
Me and my sista.
Three sisters, me being goofy!
Am I ever serious?
Some random chic gave us wine in the hall.
SCORE!
Our party LIMO!
The young ones passed out...

and the old ones rocked it all night long!!!!

3 comments:

nope said...

LOL - you out partied the babies... You go girl! Congrats to your little sis.

Anonymous said...

Your sister is beautiful! It looks like you all had a great time!

CC said...

that's hilarious the older ones out-lasted the younger ones - way to show them how it's done!