Friday, March 21, 2008

Deal of the Week!

I just went to Tar-jay Target last night and found the cutest little dresses. The best part? They were on sale for ONLY $5 each. How can they even make any money when they sell them so cheap? (I don't even want to know. I am sure someone is getting way underpaid to make them. Sadness.)

Anyways, they are adorable and perfect for summer ~ if it should ever get here. I am so ready for sundresses, sandals, and capris!

Here is Alina sporting one of the little numbers:

5 comments:

A Big Ball of Stress said...

Ohhh it is gorgeous! I want one! I hope you dont mind, but Im going to check out Tar Jay :)

Tracey said...

What a cutie patootie!

Nikki said...

I WANT A GIRL!!!! LOL. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Aww... how cute! I need to go to Target, tommorrow! lol

mdebruyn said...

She looks so cute! I am right there with you, can't wait till capri, sundress, and sandal weather! I have become an ebay and etsy junkie! I have bought so many cute outfits for Lexi! It is so addicting!