Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 2 & 3 - When will it END?!


Seriously, I have never EVER posted even a single picture of myself without make-up on, and here I am going ALL out! I need to be real though and give a true account of my experience, so I am taking one for the team and putting myself "out there".

Ok, so this picture is the next day after my "Lunch Time Peel". Not too bad right? Well, it's hard to tell, but it still doesn't feel normal and my skin is so tight that I can't make any facial expressions! It looks like someone poured glue over my face and it dried clear. It also felt like that. Then you see those two brown dots on my face? Well. those weren't there before I did this, so I am wondering what they are? Maybe the laser was in that spot too long? I sure hope it goes away!!!

Now on to day 3. Um, I knew he said I would peel, but I started questioning it because it wasn't happening. Well, then I looked into the mirror and forced some expressions on my face. It was so weird!

Then it started cracking. My whole face was peeling off. GROSS! It got really bad after these last pictures, so I decided not to take anymore pictures of it to spare you. It has been peeling now for 2 days and I am ready for it to be done already! My neck is super sore still, red and hasn't peeled yet. Not sure what that's all about, but I am sure it will start peeling when I am out or something. I had teacher conferences tonight and had to wear a turtleneck to hide it. So, just remember if you decide to do this too, just make sure you have nothing to do for at least a week. Unless, you don't mind peeling in public!

8 comments:

nope said...

wowza, I give you credit girl. The way they promote this is that you can go back to work that day. Hymmm I wouldn't think so. I am sure the results are going to be so fab! We are all going to be so jealous.

Unknown said...

Holy Moly Girl, Try some Aquaphor, maybe that will help with all the tightness. The results will be spectacular I'm sure! Damn those wrinkles!
-shanna

Tasha said...

Holy crap, woman! Oww! Did they tell you you'd be peeling for a week after? It looks like you got a bad sunburn...at least you could tell strangers that. Hee hee. I am SO grateful for your blog- I'm learning so much. Me next! 6 days!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Amy... are you regretting it at all? I'm sure the final results are going to be spectacular! I don't think I could handle it, though, I'd go crazy, lol.

Tracey said...

YOWWWW! The first picture wasn't that bad...but the others made my face hurt. I am sure once the peeling is gone though everything will turn out looking great!

A Big Ball of Stress said...

Yikes!I hope it all looks good for you!

CC said...

Holy CRAP Amy that looks so painful! That's the worst feeling to me - tightening of the skin, makes me feel like I can't breathe and want to dunk myself in a vat of lotion. I doubt I would ever try this. You're one brave woman!

Anonymous said...

Ouch Amy! I hope the discomfort is gone soon.